Thursday, September 7, 2023

Ope I forgot

 As many of you know,  I can be ruthless. I’m a little sassy and slightly sarcastic. … okay maybe extremely sassy and always sarcastic. When I find people that vibe with that - we become bffs. 

Well the Unruh’s are my new bffs. I had met them on the 2021 Cannonball but mind you… I was on some pain pills so names and faces all blended together. Not to mention I was still in a lot of pain. So we ended up parking next to them (which was perfect due to our need of their brilliance ((please don’t tell Grant I gave him such praise))). They are Harley guys and obviously I’m driving an Indian so of course there is banter with that. They were away from their trailer so I took advantage of that and took the following picture. Mike luckily had Grants phone number so naturally I sent it to him to from my number so he’d have to guess who it was from. Clearly being obvious because my bike was in it. 

I told him I was just trying to class up his trailer. To which he responded “ Lol I swear if the trailer breaks down I’ll know why now. It’s been tainted!” And friendships like this is why the Cannonball is so special. The shenanigans have continued of course.

I sometimes go a little too far. I made Randy sad by saying Lonestar beer sucks. He told me he wasn’t going to talk to me anymore. I think by the end of the night he did - phewfta. I did apologize. He also saw me take my pants off. For those of you who may be thinking I’m not classy- you are right but also-  I had shorts on under. 

We have a riders course this morning and the prologue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Grand Finale

Doffo Winery Doffo Winery Right before take off  Right before take off Cindy and Jen Larry and Cindy                    Me leaving for the l...