Tuesday, September 19, 2023

The only thing in Utah is these gorgeous views

 Today we left Montrose CO and traveled to Green River UT. It started off on some fast roads. 

We then hit the Colorado National Monument with some awesome views and great roads! 





Then we got Utah and saw some more gorgeous views! 


We did get lost and took a road four times… apparently that frustrated Larry 🤷‍♀️
We did have to take an Interstate but we all made our miles. 

I was just going to do maintenance on my bike and was about to head in when Mike decided he wanted to change my tire. Even though we had asked him already if we were doing that today or tomorrow 🙄. 

One of the rods that holds the horn and headlight in place broke off mikes bike- so he had to remove that and attached a bike light. 
Larry adjusted his exhaust valves. Rerouted some wires. 
That’s literally all I get from them. 







Mom and I did another trip with her and I on the veno. This time we went to get pizza. We got some looks from the construction guys but I think they fully enjoyed it. 












Shout out to our friend John from Cork Ireland! I saw your comment and it wouldn’t let me comment back for some reason! Come to the states we miss you!! We hope all is well. Minnesota is calling your name 🥰🥰


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brianna and Family, There seems to be a big extended family of team Butts this time!! .. Its a pity that you missed out one days ride, You should have made the full distance.. "Take care out there" ( as used to be said on Hill st Blues) ask your Mom

    ReplyDelete

Grand Finale

Doffo Winery Doffo Winery Right before take off  Right before take off Cindy and Jen Larry and Cindy                    Me leaving for the l...