Thursday, September 21, 2023

Blown away












 Today we went from Kanab Utah to Henderson Nevada (right by Vegas).

We started the trip out with waiting in line to get into Zion. Then we waited in like to go through the tunnel then it took forever to get down. Beautiful views I will say. 

We drove around got some gas a few million times. Then we were going to do a U turn to go to a gas station and I completely f’d it up. It was left hand turn and those are very hard with a foot clutch and I just went up to the curb and tipped my bike right into the bushes. Just some scratches and bruises and a broken ego. Got back on and we drove through Lake Mead. That was a long drive. It was so windy I thought I was going to get knocked over. Like legit my head was being pushed back and side to side and it made for extremely uncomfortable riding.  

Really not much maintenance tonight- just the usual oil and tightening things 


Mary Steve and Bryce have joined us! Can’t wait for their support and enjoy spending time with them 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Grand Finale

Doffo Winery Doffo Winery Right before take off  Right before take off Cindy and Jen Larry and Cindy                    Me leaving for the l...