Thursday, January 24, 2019

I'm baaaaaack!

Hello all my favorite people!!

I know I took a little bit of a hiatus. Okay,  a long hiatus. But the end result, in my opinion, is well worth it.

Before I get to that, I am hoping to get more pictures, and videos posted to the blog. I have kept ya'll in the dark and I am SORRY.

During the Cannonball, I decided that I wanted to make Mike a video of the Cannonball to remember it. I enjoy taking pictures and videos to remember special moments. Obviously, it's all about enjoying things while they are happening, but capturing pictures and videos is a great way enjoy or reminisce on those memories later on... like right meow.

To get this party started ... here is this link to the video I made Mike: https://youtu.be/7w74N-mw06k

It's an hour long. It took a buttload of time to make. It started with deciding how I wanted to go about the video. Then I had to decide which of the videos I wanted to use, then edit them down to small versions. Then I had to go pick the photos I wanted to. I had to figure out some of the beginning pictures and what order they went in. I wasn't apart of them, and it was found to be tricky because I was working nights and was on a roll. Plus figuring out which day and location each picture and video were from. From there I figured which transitions I wanted to use. Lastly, I had to figure out music. If you know Mike, you know he enjoys music. This was no easy task. I had to come up with the perfect songs. I decided to bring in some reinforcements. My friend Andrea, who works for a popular Classical Radio station KQRS -- check them out!!! Along with Tony and John. But it wasn't just about throwing music over the whole thing, there were also videos with audio to take into account and blah blah blah. I'm just going off on a ramble because IT WAS A LOT OF WORK. But it was well worth it. At least, I think so. 

So enjoy-- Next comes some pictures and videos that either didn't make the cut or aren't well seen in the video. 

- the sweeper 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grand Finale

Doffo Winery Doffo Winery Right before take off  Right before take off Cindy and Jen Larry and Cindy                    Me leaving for the l...