Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Day Two




 We started out in Helen, Georgia. I don’t know where to begin as it has been an eventful day. We rode some incredible twisty roads with incredible scenery. 

Our first stop was at Whitewater falls. They were beautiful! To get our “extra” points we had to walk to them. We went down and saw them up closer. 








After the falls I started my bike but then I thought I killed it. I turned the gas off. This is what it looks like “off” 
On the old Harley’s this is on… you can see my confusion right.? 



Then we had lunch at Rocky’s grill and soda shop in Brevard, NC! I’d also like to point out that I had a chocolate malt and it was delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ 


We headed to the Blue Ridge Parkway with some more gorgeous twisty roads. We came to the peak of Pisgah Mountain. The views were breathtaking. 



On the way up we saw a set of waterfalls that we had actually been to on a motorcycle trip in ‘24. But on modern bikes. I mean the picture does not do any justice.

After the peak we did some crrrraaaaaaazy twists. Some being super sharp and tight. I’m not going to lie I was nervous about it - but they were no problem. But some were surprisingly tight. I have done a lot of riding on modern bikes up here and some on the older bikes so I dunno why I get so nervous. Meh ๐Ÿคท‍♀️ 

We were in 3 states today. Georgia, we made a little jump to South Carolina and ended in North Carolina. So we’ve hit 4 out of the 5? 

We arrived on time coming in so we got all of our points. 

At 6 we had an evening ride. All of us  in a big group drove the a brewery for dinner. Imagine 60+ bikes coming down a road. They aren’t quiet. We arrived at the River Arts District Brewing Company. It was a cute little place! 


Scott came up to us and said “yea this places is known for its different flavors of popcorn” and I very nicely asked how he knew that. And he got so defensive ! It was out of nowhere. He pulls out his phone and some review or something it it says “things to know before you go”. The thing said “know that is has different seasonings for popcorn”. So then we got in an “argument” about how that doesn’t mean it is KNOWN for its popcorn, just that it’s something interesting to know when you go. 

We get back to the hotel and I start looking at my oil and the guys just look at me and are like what are you doing? Why are you doing that? Even though my answer is the same… I was told to. Then when I do another thing they are like well don’t do that. And I’m like… I’m literally just making sure a hold is tight… EVERYTHING IS FINE! But you darn well know that if I hadn’t done that and it did come loose they would have been like… well why didn’t you check to make sure it was tight ?! So I’m the crabby one when I get annoyed that they keep asking me what I’m doing. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ these guys I tell ya. 

But it’s funny- you pick up on their quirks. 

Anyway, did I tell you we landed in Asheville, NC? Well we did. Who knows what’s next? Not me. 

OH!!!!!! And there was a road called “Breezy” today 

And Scott said he was going to make a competitive blog. And him and Jerry said it was our blog. I laughed and said they didn’t help me write it. “But we give you content”. I offered to hand over the reins, they stopped real quick. 

Until tomorrow! 

breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Two

 We started out in Helen, Georgia. I don’t know where to begin as it has been an eventful day. We rode some incredible twisty roads with inc...